ADOBE LIGHTROOM PRESETS
Here is a free Lightroom Preset that I have created, to give Photos an old Vintage Film Look in Lightroom.
The Presets are made for any kind of Photos and you can use them in Adobe Lightroom (only in the newer versions).
The Film Look Preset Pack Includes:
| Preset for your Photos (.xmp file)
| DNG File to use the Presets on your Phone
| Guide for Installing the Presets
| Free help and support (@hannesengl)
How to Install on Desktop:
1. Open Lightroom CC (make sure it is updated to the new version)
2. Select a Photo and go to “Develop”
3. On the left sight of the Photo, go to the Presets tap
4. Click on the little + icon next to were it says Presets
5. Click on “Import Presets”
6. Select the Folder “00-XMP FILES” that you have downloaded and select all the .xmp files
7. Now you can find the Presets in the Presets tab
Here is a video that shows, how to use the presets:
I tested the Action Cam LUT pack and it really satisfied my needs. The best thing is all the extra tools that I got with it, GREAT PRODUCT !
Unlike any other store, you can download a lot of tools for Free, which I really like, Thank You
Clean LUTs, perfect for my Sony a6400 Cine4 Footage, helped me a lot with color grading